Over a span of seven weeks in the fall of 2009, the Backword Books authors published interviews of each other on the Backword blog. Now, these interviews have been gathered together in a single volume available for free download (or “you set the price“) via Smashwords, allowing authors, publishers, and readers to enjoy these insightful exchanges on a device of their choosing.
The e-book is entitled, “Backword Books: Full Frontal — Author-on-Author Interviews about Literary Fiction, Independent Publishing, and Sources of Inspiration and Desperation.” It includes interviews with:
- Henry Baum, author of “The American Book of the Dead“
- Kristen Tsetsi, author of “Homefront“
- Bonnie Kozek, author of “Threshold“
- Eddie Wright, author of “Broken Bulbs“
- Andrew Kent, author of “Spam & Eggs: A Johnny Denovo Mystery“
- Christopher Meeks, author of “The Brightest Moon of the Century“
- R.J. Keller, author of “Waiting for Spring“
The Backword authors answer questions about their novels (what inspired the stories, who the characters are, what readers can expect going in), and about their chosen genres. Additionally, because each takes a different approach to the work of writing and the tasks of publishing and marketing, you’ll be sure to find plenty of tips, inspiration, and lively exchanges in this volume of interviews.
Check it out!
One thought on “Backword Books – Full Frontal”
I like interviews. And you’ve always got something interesting to say.