My cool new blogging buddy, Bunnygirl (a very talented writer…check out her stuff), recently gave me this cool award. It’s my first one ever, so I’m pretty psyched. Now I have to be a good girl and do the following:
1) Put the logo on my blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded me.
3) Nominate 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on mine.
5) Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs.
Numbers one and two are no-brainers. The logo is rad-looking, and Bunnygirl’s blog was already linked here. But choosing seven blogs out of the rest of my blogroll…not so easy. I only list those blogs I love and visit regularly. So after much consideration, here they are (and please don’t be offended if yours isn’t listed):
1. A Trillion Kisses, maintained by a cool Austrailian lady who thinks we look alike. Since she’s wicked pretty, that made me very happy.
2. Barefoot Adult, the funny and touching chronicles of a wife/mother/writer as she balances all that she and life have put on her plate.
3. Blogfish, my buddy Elle’s blog. She’s the kindest, coolest person I know (at least among those people I know whom I’ve never met) and she’s really handy with a toothbrush.
4. Kit Courteney. She’s British (and I love just about every dialect they’ve got), she’s got a cat who thinks she’s a dog (just like mine), and she’s a great writer.
5. Blog Ing, because it’s through him that I found the Word Count Union.
6. Papayas and Peas. I’m not a vegan, and I don’t play one on TV, but Jen–a wicked cool chick who, with her equally cool hubby, also lives in Maine–has recipes there that make me think it wouldn’t be a bad thing to become one. If only chicken was a vegetable…
7. Zoe Winters, the revolutionary. Viva La Resistance!
Here’s a link to your award. Pass it on if you feel so inclined.